Knowledgeable California Attorney Represents Individuals with Immigration Law Concerns
Well-versed legal counsel on immigration for San Diego area and national and international clients
Coming to the United States can present challenging issues that should not be attended to without the resources and representation an adept immigration lawyer can provide. At my firm, the Law Office of K. Kerry Yianilos, I have been helping clients throughout the country and internationally achieve their American dream since 1981. From my San Diego office, I handle green card and visa applications, advise clients on citizenship through the naturalization process and much more.
Experienced advocacy for those looking to work or live in the United States
With 40 years of experience handling immigration matters, I understand what it takes to help my clients reach their goals when it comes to:
- Nonimmigrant visas — If you are coming to the states on a temporary basis or looking to hire a worker from overseas, I can help you obtain a nonimmigrant visa, such as a business-based nonimmigrant visa or an EAD work permit that allows you to work in the country for a specific period of time.
- Family-based immigrant visas — I advise current lawful permanent resident card (green card) holders on filing for a family-based immigrant visa in order to bring a relative to the United States on a permanent basis.
- Employment-based immigrant visas — Many foreign citizens hope to work in the U.S., and I can help you to apply for the appropriate employment-based immigrant visa for your specific situation.
- Citizenship — If you wish to become a US citizen, I can help you determine your eligibility to gain citizenship.
- Deportation defense —When you’re faced with the real and troubling prospect of deportation, I will build a strong defense on your behalf in order to give you a chance at staying in the country.
- Asylum and Refugee Status — For those facing real danger in their home country, such as persecution for their religion or political affiliation, I help them with obtaining asylum and refugee status here in the U.S.
You can count on my knowledge and experience to guide you toward the right outcome in your immigration case.
Contact an accomplished San Diego attorney to schedule your free consultation
From its San Diego office, the Law Office of K. Kerry Yianilos provides legal services to clients, both national and international, on a range of immigration matters. Contact me online or please call for a free consultation.